Pemberton's Twist - O - Wrist Buckets operate at 45° per side. Heavy Duty hydraulics and hardened pins and bushings keep maintenance to a minimum. These buckets are available from ¾ to 3 yard capacities, and come to you as either pin on or coupler equipped. This tilting bucket is ideal in trenching, ditch cleaning, sloping and grading. Great addition to any general contractor's fleet of attachments and will justify itself very quickly.
- An ideal addition for your excavator. Eases the work of ditching, sloping, grading, back filling, land clearing and clean-up operations.
- Tilts 45° in two directions.
- Available with optional bolt-on edges
- Available in widths from 60" - 96".
- Capacities from 0.75 to 3.0 cubic yards.
- Suitable for excavators from 25,000 - 70,000 lbs.
- Ideal enhancement for wheeled excavators