rash buckets with clamps have a standard general purpose bucket design with dual top clamps for load retention. They are typically used in recycling applications such as wood waste, transfer stations, as well as storm clean-up. End plates are available in full, half-cutaway, full-cutaway and crescent moon styles. If you have any questions about which profile is best for your application, contact one of our Attachment Experts at 800-393.6688.
Trash Buckets with Paddles
- Bucket width and edge hole pattern drilled to accept specific OEM standard wear parts.
- Bucket profiles available in full, half-cutaway, full-cutaway and crescent moon styles for better penetration into piles.
- Clamp opens vertically (does not interfere when loading near walls).
- Independent clamps for retention of uneven loads, with dual cylinders.
- High strength steel construction.
- Available in Heavy Duty construction for rougher applications.
- Grapple Buckets available in pin-on or various coupler hookups (CC, Volvo®, JRB®, etc.).
- These buckets are especially useful in transfer stations, storm / construction clean-up and various recycling applications.
- Available in 1 to 12 yard capacities.
- Loader 3rd function hydraulics required.