Straight lip bucket is utilized in conditions that are more severe and wear is a problem. This bucket is used in stockpiles on handling larger rocks, stones, gravel, granite, limestone and rocky soil. These buckets are designed with extra-heavy plating, therefore weighing substantially more than standard buckets. The capacity/volume of these buckets is also less due to the material and actual bucket weight being more. These buckets can be equipped with bolt-on edges, teeth, and vertical guard bars.
pade nose bucket is utilized in conditions similar to the straight lip bucket, but the spade nose is needed when penetration is a concern. Digging in an embankment creates more resistance than digging in a rock pile, therefore this bucket is necessary to achieve maximum machine performance. These buckets can be equipped with bolt-on edges, teeth, and vertical guard bars.
Rock Buckets for Loaders
- Bucket width and edge pattern drilled to accept specific OEM standard wear parts.
- Heavy duty heat treated cutting edges.
- Replaceable weld-on wear pads.
- Heavy duty fabricated rock guard with high visibility.
- Optional shell liners available upon request.
- Available with weld-on teeth, bolt-on teeth, segments or bolt-on edge.