A specialized unit for bulk tree handling in log and mill yards. Paddle sweeps through carriage to handle single logs as well. These forks are non-adjustable and constructed of high strength materials*. All Pemberton mill yard forks have hardened pins and bushings at all hinge points. These forks are made specifically for handling tree- length logs to feed the mill. The mill yard fork is also a great tool for sorting as well. Our PWE model (last photo) is specially designed to handle lumber/wood without scarring, should that be important in your application.
* Please note that our Mill Yard forks are made with fabricated tines, not forged tines.
Mill Yard Forks
- Clamp configuration and tine contour designed to maximize load into throat of fork to handle bulk logs/trees.
- Entire fork made of high strength steel.
- Fabricated tine construction with T-1 tines.
- Excellent for cut log handling, loading and sorting. Able to Handle most severe logging and mill yard applications.
- Available in carriage widths from 80 to 90 inches.
- NEW: Non-scarring PWE model now available.
- Mill Yard Forks available in pin-on and various coupler hook up configurations (CC, Volvo®, JRB®, etc.).